Tinian International Airport:
- Passenger traffic is from inter-island travels from Saipan, Rota and Guam.
- It currently accommodates single engine aircraft with capacity of up to 9 passengers.
- Runway is 8,600 feet in length with a parallel taxiway and two connecting taxiways at each runway end
- Airport is equipped for night operation.
- Night Flights between Saipan and Tinian is serviced by Star Marianas via reservations at telephone number (670) 433-9998.
- Two car rental concessionaires available:
- Premier Alliance Corporation (Avis) (Tel: (670) 433-2847)
- Islander Rent a Car (Tel: (670) 433-3025)
- Mini snack bar concession available in the terminal.
- Weather advisory services and aircraft rescue personnel provided.
- FAA certified facility.
CPA is working on improvements to the newly constructed Departure Terminal and renovations to the existing terminal. The project renovations to the existing terminal including doors, windows, painting, and roof repairs, improvements and modifications to the departure terminal including structural retrofitting work, installation of a baggage handling system, and other associated work.
CPA has also procured a new ARFF vehicle and runway sweeper and will be working on upgrading all airfield markings, connection to a new sewer system and water line, construction of a brown tree snake containment barrier and updating its airport master plan.