Tinian International Airport:
- Passenger traffic is from inter-island travels from Saipan, Rota and Guam.
- It currently accommodates single engine aircraft and Shorts 360 aircraft with capacity of up to 36 passengers.
- Runway is 8,600 feet in length with a parallel taxiway and two connecting taxiways at each runway end
- Airport is equipped for night operation.
- Night Flights between Saipan and Tinian is serviced by Star Marianas on an "on call" reservations.
- Two car rental concessionaires available:
- Premier Alliance Corporation (Avis) (Tel: 670-433-2847)
- Islander Rent a Car (Tel: 670-433-3025)
- Mini snack bar concession available in the terminal.
- New departure terminal ongoing to accommodate anticipated direct flights from China which is undergoing renovations at this time.
- The airlines currently operating out of the Tinian International Airport is Freedom Air, Star Marianas and Arctic Circle Air Company.
- Weather advisory services and aircraft rescue personnel provided.
- FAA certified facility.
CPA is working on improvements to the newly constructed Departure Terminal and renovations to the existing terminal. The project consists of installation of a baggage conveyor system, a waste disposal system, existing high roof replacement and low roof waterproofing and repainting of the existing arrival building.
Future improvements include procurement of an ARFF vehicle, replacement of the perimeter fencing, relocation of the ARFF Building, construction of an ARFF access road and eventually construction of a new high speed taxiway connecting the runway to the parallel taxiway.